The Grace of God in the Graft (SERMON AUDIO: SUN. A.M.)
Paul invites his Gentile readers to peer into the plan of God to save
. It is the most unlikely of paths full of unexpected turns all to reveal the marvelous wisdom of God. From examining this plan the reader cannot help but respond with respect for Israel and with worship to our incredible God. Israel
Outline: How should we respond to Romans 11:11-36?
- We should be a people of incredible hope (vv. 11-12, 25-27)
- We should participate in God’s plan of bringing people to Jesus (vv.
- We should be students of the Jewish context of our faith (vv. 17-20)
- We should be careful to care about Israel (vv. 21-24)
- We should take comfort in the sovereignty of God (vv. 28-32)
- We should worship God in awe and humility (vv. 33-36)